一段小火

积分
公司
保密

社区居民

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-5-27 16:13:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

人生中并非所有的事都能尽心如意,但是有什么关系呢,只要尽己所能就可以了。不要因为一次失败而放弃追求梦想,不要因为偶尔的失意而对生活失去希望。或许我们没有达成我们的目标,但是在追求目标的过程中我们收获了更多其他的精彩。人生是一个过程,享受这个过程!

看一看下面的短文吧,很不错。

Look what you find along the way!

If you have ever been discouraged because of failure, please read on.

For often, achieving what you set out to do is not the important thing. Let me explain.

Two brothers decided to dig a deep hole behind their house. As they were working, a couple of older boys stopped by to watch.

"What are you doing?" asked one of the visitors.

"We plan to dig a hole all the way through the earth!" one of the brothers volunteered excitedly.

The older boys began to laugh, telling the younger ones that digging a hole all the way through the earth was impossible.

After a long silence, one of the diggers picked up a jar full of spiders, worms and a wide assortment of insects. He removed the lid and showed the wonderful contents to the scoffing visitors.

Then he said quietly and confidently, "Even if we don't dig all the way through the earth, look what we found along the way!"

Their goal was far too ambitious, but it did cause them to dig. And that is what a goal is for-to cause us to move in the direction we have chosen; in other words, to set us to digging!

But not every goal will be fully achieved. Not every job will end successfully. Not every relationship will endure. Not every hope will come to pass. Not every love will last. Not every endeavor will be completed. Not every dream will be realized. (并非所有的目标都能圆满地达成,并非所有的工作都能以成功结束,并非所有的关系都能维持,并非所有的愿望都能实现,并非所有的爱都能持久,并非所有的付出都能得到回报,并非所有的梦想都能成真。)

But when you fall short of your aim, perhaps you can say, "Yes, but look at what I found along the way! Look at the wonderful things which have come into my life because I tried to do something!"(但是当你没有达到目标的时候,你仍然可以说:“看看一路中我所得到的!因为我努力做了,所以,看看多少精彩进入了我的生活。)

It is in the digging that life is lived. And I believe it is joy in the journey, in the end, that truly matters.

共同点燃
此贴被TA们浏览了6575次
奥林,温暖在身边! Oilon,warm around us! www.ouli-china.com
中国燃烧器网品牌中心

文章内容转载于网络(注明出处)
如有侵犯版权请告知,我们将及时删除! 
如果您有更多的行业资讯和企业新闻,
欢迎与燃烧器网编辑部取得联系:
燃烧器网编辑部:
联系电话:0510-6856 6535/6536/6539
直线电话:139-1248-0569(微信同号)
投稿邮箱:web@warmwell.com.cn